Reiki I and II
Reiki I and II are taught together during a weekend intensive. Both attunements are given. All the information and techniques are covered including:
The class is a combination of lecture, discussion and experience. Practice time includes giving and receiving a complete Reiki treatment using all the hand positions, the self -treatment, practice using all the level II symbols including distant healing, and practice using all the Japanese Reiki Techniques mentioned above.
- The Reiki hand positions.
- Giving a complete Reiki treatment for self and others.
- Japanese Reiki Techniques, as taught by Dr. Usui including: Gassho meditation, Reiji-ho - developing your intuition, Byosen Scanning - detecting where Reiki is needed, Gyoshi ho - sending Reiki with the eyes, Koki ho - using the breath to send Reiki, Kenyoku - dry bathing or clearing ones energy field, Jacki-kiri Joka-ho, clearing objects of negative energy.
- Hayashi Healing Guide
- Using Reiki for specific conditions.
- The Reiki II symbols, how to use them with practice time..
- Using Reiki to heal unwanted habits.
- Distant healing.
While practice takes place during the class, it is expected that you will set aside additional time to practice after the class is over. Please commit to this additional time which should be one evening a week for several weeks, or its equivalent, to practice Reiki with one, or more, people from your Reiki class or with members of your family or friends. This additional practice is necessary to gain the experience and confidence you need to fully utilize the Reiki training.
Cost, $350.00 with a $150.00 non-refundable deposit
Advanced Reiki Training
This is a one day intensive. It includes:
You must take ART if you want to take Reiki III/Master. This class is often taught with Reiki III as a three day intensive.
- The Usui Master attunement which increases the strength of your Reiki energy.
- The Usui Master symbol which increases the effectiveness of the Reiki II symbols and can be used for healing.
- Reiki meditation that strengthens the mind and expands consciousness.
- Advanced techniques for using Reiki to solve problems and achieve goals.
- The use of crystals and stones with Reiki.
- How to make a Reiki grid that will continue to send Reiki to yourself and others after it is charged.
- Reiki psychic surgery that allows you to remove negative psychic energy from yourself and others and send it to the light.
- A guided meditation that introduces you to your Reiki guides wherein you receive healing and information.
- Finally, an exercise will be given for those planning to take Reiki III/Master training.
Cost, $275.00 with a $100.00 non-refundable deposit